Networking Issue.

Microsoft Windows, Android, BSD, iOS, Linux, OS X, QNX, etc..

Networking Issue.

Postby testserver » August 8th, 2016, 14:20

Hi noobs. im having a real annoying problem which i guessed it can be solved if i go to my ISP but that motherfucker is out of town.
so my problem is i can surf the internet (google, youtube, High xp etc..) but i cant play any games online. i try to connect to many servers in many games directly but i just time out of them. servers not showing... so if any of you know the solution i will donate my goat for him for a 24/7 fun time of humpin.. :ike:
All i wanna do is *Bang bang bang bang* *cash register sound* and take your moneyyy

[+/-] ©copyright - europe high xp servers (highxp)
testserver
Administrator
Administrator

reklama

Re: Networking Issue.

Postby [BoD]assa1 » August 9th, 2016, 09:03

A windows or antivirus firewall, proxy, ip conflicts? :eek: Did you install any software cuz you may think your firewall is off but that software can turn it on. Do you know the IPs of those servers, did you try to ping them using cmd.

When did it happen - today you turned on your PC and the problem was here but yesterday all was fine? If you didnt touch anything most probably the problem aint in your "TV". Spam the ISP's call center, fire up the alarm, shake that beehive.

If nothing works I will share you my internet. How do you want it delivered - a 2000+ km fiber optics or mikrotik repeaters every 10-20-30 km :kisssss:
Run like hell... shoot like hell

[BoD]assa1
Administrator
Administrator

Postby testserver » August 9th, 2016, 12:21

[BoD]assa1 wrote:A windows or antivirus firewall, proxy, ip conflicts? :eek: Did you install any software cuz you may think your firewall is off but that software can turn it on. Do you know the IPs of those servers, did you try to ping them using cmd.

When did it happen - today you turned on your PC and the problem was here but yesterday all was fine? If you didnt touch anything most probably the problem aint in your "TV". Spam the ISP's call center, fire up the alarm, shake that beehive.

If nothing works I will share you my internet. How do you want it delivered - a 2000+ km fiber optics or mikrotik repeaters every 10-20-30 km :kisssss:

firewall is off. no new software installed. dont know wtf is ip conflict and i tried pinging them and no use.
Btw i spammed the hell out of my asshole ISP and he told me to bring him my router and reset it. (and he charged me about it) so i told my self. fuck him i will reset and setup my own router by my own self. so i reset the summa bitch and sat it up perfectly now to another problem. i tried port forwarding some ports. i did them all right but still when i check them, it tells me they're closed. any ideas?
PS: Give me that shitty internet just to feel manly again! :kisssss:

testserver
Administrator
Administrator

Postby [BoD]assa1 » August 11th, 2016, 10:09

whats your router model

[BoD]assa1
Administrator
Administrator

Postby testserver » August 11th, 2016, 11:45

[BoD]assa1 wrote:whats your router model

Tp-Link WR841N

testserver
Administrator
Administrator

Postby [BoD]assa1 » August 12th, 2016, 09:30

testserver wrote:Tp-Link WR841N

hmmm let me think a lil...

[BoD]assa1
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Operating Systems and Networking