New Service - How to become a VIP without voting

Please post your application for VIP, Moderator and Administrator in this section.

New Service - How to become a VIP without voting

Postby Jouvenet » October 11th, 2013, 17:57

New Service - How to become a VIp without voting:

Аs our server collects money by donations, we have decided do to modernize our system in future, so that it could be more qualitative, we have decided to offer a new service - "VIP without a vote" for a fee of €5 per month. The rules are valid to everyone. In case of any violation of the server the rights will be taken away.

When you make a payment, you need to complete the information, add your nickname in the forum to get in touch with you for your data on your ID in the server system.
Also, a list of commands that you can use as a paid "VIP without a vote" are: !rules, !pm, !status, !votekick, !vote, !warn, !unwarn, !maxping, !ping, !kick, !kickc, !tmpban

+immune



High XP Forum Nickname


* These rules are not valid for donors!
* If you want to be a donor of the server, simply make a donation, which at a later stage will be a benefit for you after the collection of the full amount, when all our donors will receive a notification for their options plus their data input into the system.
Europe HIGH XPEHXPDubstep
  Europe High XP is open server with free multiplayer online. Join us, this server has thousands of fans from all over the world‼




[+/-] ©copyright - europe high xp servers (highxp)
User avatar
Jouvenet
Administrator
Administrator
Gold Donation
Gold Donation
Clan: [EHXP]
Clan: [EHXP]
 
Posts: 408



reklama

Re: New Service - How to become a VIp without voting

Postby ]iFS[ Sepzed » October 11th, 2013, 19:16

Jouve, 5 euros is too much per month, maybe on time fee of 5 euros and they just get the same as VIP commands, why are we giving them temp ban?? we don't even know them.
Image




[+/-] ©copyright - europe high xp servers (highxp)
User avatar
]iFS[ Sepzed
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 137

Re: New Service - How to become a VIp without voting

Postby Jouvenet » October 11th, 2013, 19:21

Sepzed wrote:Jouve, 5 euros is too much per month, maybe on time fee of 5 euros and they just get the same as VIP commands, why are we giving them temp ban?? we don't even know them.

because we have to gather in the end the whole amount. one year collect 1500




[+/-] ©copyright - europe high xp servers (highxp)
User avatar
Jouvenet
Administrator
Administrator
Gold Donation
Gold Donation
Clan: [EHXP]
Clan: [EHXP]
 
Posts: 408

Re: New Service - How to become a VIp without voting

Postby Azz Kikr » October 11th, 2013, 19:23

Sepzed wrote: why are we giving them temp ban?? we don't even know them.

because who will pay 5 € per month deserves this new rank with all it's commands

and as Jou said

Jouvenet wrote:The rules are valid to everyone. In case of any violation of the server the rights will be taken away.




[+/-] ©copyright - europe high xp servers (highxp)
User avatar
Azz Kikr
Administrator
Administrator
Silver Donation
Silver Donation
Goat Humper
Goat Humper
 
Posts: 67

Re: New Service - How to become a VIp without voting

Postby ]iFS[ Sepzed » October 11th, 2013, 19:29

Jouvenet wrote:
Sepzed wrote:Jouve, 5 euros is too much per month, maybe on time fee of 5 euros and they just get the same as VIP commands, why are we giving them temp ban?? we don't even know them.

because we have to gather in the end the whole amount. one year collect 1500


Jouve we rent servers right? from some company? maybe console can put, do you like to rent a server at a good price, check www.website.com, simple and maybe you can make a deal with that company.

These are another payment that I like to offer;

One time Fee of 20 euros
5 euros every 2 months (And if he does a good job, he can get a discount)




[+/-] ©copyright - europe high xp servers (highxp)
User avatar
]iFS[ Sepzed
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 137

Re: New Service - How to become a VIp without voting

Postby Jouvenet » October 11th, 2013, 20:12

we do not rent servers any longer, because the hardware parts begin to spoil themselves. that is why we emphasize on collecting the whole amount, so that we could buy the whole configuration, not part by part. i am trying to find any kind of variants to collect the money.




[+/-] ©copyright - europe high xp servers (highxp)
User avatar
Jouvenet
Administrator
Administrator
Gold Donation
Gold Donation
Clan: [EHXP]
Clan: [EHXP]
 
Posts: 408

Re: New Service - How to become a VIp without voting

Postby WarHead I Job » October 12th, 2013, 01:02

Jouvenet wrote:we do not rent servers any longer, because the hardware parts begin to spoil themselves. that is why we emphasize on collecting the whole amount, so that we could buy the whole configuration, not part by part. i am trying to find any kind of variants to collect the money.


So the 1500 is for a new pc to host the servers on?




[+/-] ©copyright - europe high xp servers (highxp)
User avatar
WarHead I Job
New User
New User
 
Posts: 13

Re: New Service - How to become a VIp without voting

Postby Jouvenet » October 12th, 2013, 02:14

WarHead I Job wrote:
Jouvenet wrote:we do not rent servers any longer, because the hardware parts begin to spoil themselves. that is why we emphasize on collecting the whole amount, so that we could buy the whole configuration, not part by part. i am trying to find any kind of variants to collect the money.


So the 1500 is for a new pc to host the servers on?


server, no pc




[+/-] ©copyright - europe high xp servers (highxp)
User avatar
Jouvenet
Administrator
Administrator
Gold Donation
Gold Donation
Clan: [EHXP]
Clan: [EHXP]
 
Posts: 408

Next

Return to Application



cron