A player's request

List of global ban users and reporting topic. Only "jury" can and will have access to "GB"

A player's request

Postby Grim_Reaper » October 6th, 2016, 14:09

Message from player "Yotcha":

"Sorry if I asked a VIP to post this for me, I don't have an account because I can't receive the confirmation emails for some reasons.
Earlier today, a hacker named '~~~' was hacking, as reported by Andri here: http://ehxp.eu/f/viewtopic.php?p=122316#p122316
Thing is, unlike what Andri reported, said person was also invisible and had godmode, here's a screenshot to prove it: https://i.imgur.com/jYq4Hrv.jpg
I'm sure you know that you have to look at a person directly to see their name, but here he was invisible. Maybe the chatlogs (Server PRO) will give more informations

As you probably know, such a hack is very rare, and I'm sure the person won't stay banned by simple means, hence I'd like to request for him to be global banned.
Thank you very much."
All life MUST END...

[+/-] ©copyright - europe high xp servers (highxp)
Grim_Reaper
VIP 
VIP 

reklama

Re: A player's request

Postby [BoD]assa1 » October 6th, 2016, 14:18

I know this player Yotcha, I mean I had played 2-3 times with him, asked him to post demo, he said "ok, no problem", but he couldnt register, he did not receive a confirmation mail, he said he tried 2 times with no success. I kinda believe him about not being able to register cuz I asked him to upload his demo anyway and to write me the link in game's chat (weird, i know, i couldnt think of anything else :rofl: ) and surprisingly he did, I downloaded it but I havent watched it yet. I will update this when I watch it.

J, maybe there is a problem with mail conformation, please check :)) ok
Run like hell... shoot like hell

[BoD]assa1
Administrator
Administrator

Postby [BoD]Disco1969 » October 6th, 2016, 14:57

yesterday he posted link to upload in chat log, sorry i cannot remember the time or map name if this helps any........
Anti-Air... You put it up, I WILL bring it down.

[BoD]Disco1969
Administrator
Administrator
Donator
Donator

Postby andriCDG » October 6th, 2016, 14:59

mhhh... I didn't understand what Yotcha was saying... I thought about an unbanner...

But he's right. I watched it again, that hacker was really invisible. :unsure: :unsure: it's creepy

fubar wrote:No need to be a Good Player to be a Good Staff Member ....

andriCDG
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Grim_Reaper » October 6th, 2016, 15:40

Can u post us the demo??

Grim_Reaper
VIP 
VIP 

Postby Баба Яга » October 6th, 2016, 18:09

Grim_Reaper wrote:Message from player "Yotcha":

"Sorry if I asked a VIP to post this for me, I don't have an account because I can't receive the confirmation emails for some reasons.
Earlier today, a hacker named '~~~' was hacking, as reported by Andri here: http://ehxp.eu/f/viewtopic.php?p=122316#p122316
Thing is, unlike what Andri reported, said person was also invisible and had godmode, here's a screenshot to prove it: https://i.imgur.com/jYq4Hrv.jpg
I'm sure you know that you have to look at a person directly to see their name, but here he was invisible. Maybe the chatlogs (Server PRO) will give more informations

As you probably know, such a hack is very rare, and I'm sure the person won't stay banned by simple means, hence I'd like to request for him to be global banned.
Thank you very much."

check your SPAM folder bro
★ Owner Admin ★
☆ Administrator ☆
★ Moderator ★
☆ VIP ☆
★ User ★

Баба Яга
New User
New User
EHXP Gamer
EHXP Gamer

Postby Grim_Reaper » October 6th, 2016, 20:34

I don't know if I can't find my spam folder or there isn't any message sent to me. :speachle:

Grim_Reaper
VIP 
VIP 

Postby [BoD] Tobi » October 7th, 2016, 02:38

Not being able to register in 2016, geeze. Try using a different email for starters.

About the hacker guy. Man, what a shame I did not have the opportunity to take on him. Invisibility can relatively easily be countered, but godmode… Challenging, I like it.
Hmph, curious. I think I saw the likes of him ravaging private servers back in CoD4 days. Had something to do with the console access, as far as I can recall.

[BoD] Tobi
Administrator
Administrator
Bronze Donation
Bronze Donation
Donator
Donator

Return to Global ban