I'm BACK

If you will be away for some time please post in this topic so we can know not to count on you during that time

Re: I'm BACK

Postby [BoD]Disco1969 » February 26th, 2018, 21:29

[BoD] GangstarR wrote:
[EHXP] Adrian wrote:
testserver wrote:
[BoD]Disco1969 wrote:
[BoD] GangstarR wrote:
Haschwalth wrote:Bump
Anti-Air... You put it up, I WILL bring it down.




[+/-] ©copyright - europe high xp servers (highxp)
User avatar
[BoD]Disco1969
Administrator
Administrator
Donator
Donator
 
Posts: 204



reklama

Re: I'm BACK

Postby Haschwalth » March 1st, 2018, 10:06

[BoD]Disco1969 wrote:
[BoD] GangstarR wrote:
[EHXP] Adrian wrote:
testserver wrote:
[BoD]Disco1969 wrote:
[BoD] GangstarR wrote:
Haschwalth wrote:Bump

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:




[+/-] ©copyright - europe high xp servers (highxp)
User avatar
Haschwalth
New Gamer
New Gamer
 
Posts: 38

Re:

Postby [BoD]Disco1969 » April 16th, 2018, 23:59

bokepid wrote:like




[+/-] ©copyright - europe high xp servers (highxp)
User avatar
[BoD]Disco1969
Administrator
Administrator
Donator
Donator
 
Posts: 204

Re: Re:

Postby [VvV] ziggyOMG » April 17th, 2018, 12:40

[BoD]Disco1969 wrote:
bokepid wrote:like




[+/-] ©copyright - europe high xp servers (highxp)
User avatar
[VvV] ziggyOMG
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 55

Re: I'm BACK

Postby WWWEND » May 1st, 2018, 03:05

Sup nobs??? H
ow r u doing ?
Image




[+/-] ©copyright - europe high xp servers (highxp)
User avatar
WWWEND
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 117

Re: I'm BACK

Postby [BoD]Disco1969 » May 2nd, 2018, 05:56

WWWEND wrote:Sup nobs??? H
ow r u doing ?

Hi bro, im good still playing mw3, if you are still playing then come join us and some old friends... i got some servers online... :beer: :beer: :beer: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral:




[+/-] ©copyright - europe high xp servers (highxp)
User avatar
[BoD]Disco1969
Administrator
Administrator
Donator
Donator
 
Posts: 204

Re: I'm BACK

Postby Haschwalth » May 9th, 2018, 09:43

[BoD]Disco1969 wrote:
WWWEND wrote:Sup nobs??? H
ow r u doing ?

Hi bro, im good still playing mw3, if you are still playing then come join us and some old friends... i got some servers online... :beer: :beer: :beer: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral:

Name of the server?




[+/-] ©copyright - europe high xp servers (highxp)
User avatar
Haschwalth
New Gamer
New Gamer
 
Posts: 38

Re: I'm BACK

Postby [BoD]Disco1969 » May 9th, 2018, 11:01

Haschwalth wrote:
[BoD]Disco1969 wrote:
WWWEND wrote:Sup nobs??? H
ow r u doing ?

Hi bro, im good still playing mw3, if you are still playing then come join us and some old friends... i got some servers online... :beer: :beer: :beer: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral:

Name of the server?

[RE]Razed Embers highxp
Attachments
servers.png




[+/-] ©copyright - europe high xp servers (highxp)
User avatar
[BoD]Disco1969
Administrator
Administrator
Donator
Donator
 
Posts: 204

PreviousNext

Return to Vacations, holidays, obligations



cron