50,000 people used to spam here. now its a ghost town

General Discussion

50,000 people used to spam here. now its a ghost town

Postby testserver » February 24th, 2017, 23:36

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hi? how are you guys? missed you much? long time no see?
god damn. what the fuck happened over here??
before all of you plunge my tight asshole with beautiful and long big... Words, about searching topics to find the answer to that but hell. i dont have much time in my hands so im here to check up on the place i left like... 3-4 months ago? well at least i left it while it was operating normally. now servers are gone? why? shortage of dupes? well that sucks ass and i know we can get things back but until that time, i might not be here to witness it.

What the fuck am i talking about? getting soft over there but you got my point. all that spamming is just to check on you all. i really wish you're doing alright with your lives and families. im doing alright just by checking up on this family. a family that now is forgotten by some. but the fact that SOME still cares about it overwhelms me deeply.
Thats all i can say for now. and i hope i return to see this place like it were in its prime.

See you soon.
SpammingFuckerCocksucker420.
All i wanna do is *Bang bang bang bang* *cash register sound* and take your moneyyy

[+/-] ©copyright - europe high xp servers (highxp)
testserver
Administrator
Administrator

reklama

Re: 50,000 people used to spam here. now its a ghost town

Postby [BoD] Tobi » February 27th, 2017, 01:48

«Our so-called leaders prostituted us to the West. Destroyed our culture, our economy, our honour». Yep.

But jokes aside it's actually mostly on people who used to play here. Now they don't come as often, and therefore both forum and servers are empty. MW3 is not getting any younger. I left for Overwatch, for example. Others have developed interests of their own. You can't expect a gaming community last forever, especially one focused on a single game. That's it.

[BoD] Tobi
Administrator
Administrator
Bronze Donation
Bronze Donation
Donator
Donator

Postby [BoD]Disco1969 » February 27th, 2017, 17:03

and not enough maps :pppcrying:
Anti-Air... You put it up, I WILL bring it down.

[BoD]Disco1969
Administrator
Administrator
Donator
Donator

Postby [BoD]assa1 » February 28th, 2017, 17:50

Well, i cant speak from others' point of view, but i think most just lost equal amount of interest / hope / trust / etc about all this... they just dont know if fighting for the cause called EUROPE HIGHXP servers still worth it. :unsure:

A lot of unclear bullshit is going on, maybe lies, maybe speculations, a lot of unclarity, basically all the negative shit that comes along when you add money to anything. People were asking questions (hi Arnie Boo :hi:) which did not get proper and straight answers, so the whole situation just stayed kinda *whiffling*.

I personally still play MW3, most of the time with Djaba (hi Djaba :kisssss: ) but I also play Ghosts, BO, BO2, BO3, Dirt 3, L4D2, MW2.

I've seen this place a ghosttown before, i hope this wont be its last.
Run like hell... shoot like hell

[BoD]assa1
Administrator
Administrator

Postby [BoD]Disco1969 » February 28th, 2017, 20:34

I only play MW3 and l4d2 online, i can't be bothered with other online games

[BoD]Disco1969
Administrator
Administrator
Donator
Donator

Postby [BoD]assa1 » March 2nd, 2017, 14:52

[BoD]Disco1969 wrote:I only play MW3 and l4d2 online, i can't be bothered with other online games

we should totally play l4d2 together, write me pm with your steam name if you want :)) ok :)) ok :)) ok

[BoD]assa1
Administrator
Administrator

Postby [BoD]Disco1969 » March 4th, 2017, 20:14

[BoD]assa1 wrote:
[BoD]Disco1969 wrote:I only play MW3 and l4d2 online, i can't be bothered with other online games

we should totally play l4d2 together, write me pm with your steam name if you want :)) ok :)) ok :)) ok

Yeah bro, Disco1969 on steam too :jouvenet: :jouvenet: :wyrus: :wyrus:

[BoD]Disco1969
Administrator
Administrator
Donator
Donator

Postby Clyde » March 14th, 2017, 08:36

I'm mostly playing borderlands 2 trying to reach OP8 solo with every character class. I'm also on overwatch (XIII #21225) but that game gets boring so fast, DOOM multiplayer is better because it doesn't have that much children who throw tantrums in-game and I love blood and gore.
バスドロップ

Clyde

Next

Return to General Discussion